We’re always looking for Keto desserts. Well, we’re always looking for desserts, and when you’re on Keto—you get it.
Make this to welcome fall into your kitchen; I normally only buy pumpkin between October and December. How about you?
Keto Pumpkin Custard
- six ramekins
- 13×9 aluminum sheet pan. This just needs to be large enough to contain the six ramekins.
- 15 oz canned pumpkin I get organic pumpkin puree by Libby.
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 tspn salt
- 2 tspn vanilla
- 2 tspn pumpkin pie spice or make your own
- 1 tspn Stevia liquid
- 1 cup whipped cream
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Spray six ramekins with cooking spray and set them on the sheet pan.
- In a large bowl, mix cream, pumpkin, salt, vanilla, spice, and sweetener.
- Pour pumpkin mixture evenly into ramekins. Clean up any spills and place the pan in the oven.
- Bake 45 minutes. Check for doneness with toothpick or other favorite method, like a thin knife blade. The mixture should be just barely set. It will firm up after removing from oven.
- Remove sheet pan from oven. Let custard cool for 10 minutes.
- Make or use canned whipped cream to top the custards. Serve. You can make these ahead and store in fridge or a day or two, holding off on the whipped cream until ready to serve. If storing, use cellophane wrap to cover custards and avoid them drying out.